The Style of Wassily Kandinsky

Image result for wassily kandinsky
How I feel about Wassily Kandinsky photography its like art to me it very beautiful art. and I like it because his work is really colorful and catches my eye really good. and I like how it has different shapes in the photo even the lines and circles they are just every and it catches the eye which I really like his work is very different and nice also I could make it my wallpaper. I like how he puts different objects in the background it is really unique and I like it. he work most of his work is really good and unique. this was fun the make because I got to be creative and learn new things and that’s what I like about this. also I like how soft the picture looks it is really pretty and nice I really like this photo because of the colors and objects. my favorite part of the photo is the blue shading because it pops out and its just a really pretty color the colors he choose are very nice and pretty because they are dark colors and light colors which I love both overall his photography is very unique and nice also very eye catching.