Alternative Angles

how I edited SnapSeed photos I used the lens blue and the brush and I put the brush on exposure
and for the filter I used the smooth filter
I like this alternative angle photograph. because the color of the sky and the palm trees. so I really like how they did this photograph it was very creative because they used a bike wheel. and they really did a good job with this I like how the person is in one of the angles the person. and the palms trees and the other trees with the sunset make the person stand out . and I like how the street line on the right side it look likes flowers or a bush. I just like this alternative angle photograph because everything stands out . and it blends just every single thing in this photograph blend in with the sunset. and I feel like them using the bike for some angles was creative and I like this photo because its a beautiful photo. and why I chose this photo because I thought it was nice and very creative. and I feel like this photo is successful because how the angle is and how creative they were with this photo. all the colors stand out with photo and I like how it is aesthetic. this picture is giving summer time vibes and i just really love how this photo looks . the color of the sky pops out. and then the person in photo it looks like Los angles or Florida think it look really nice .and it was a really good alternative angle. photo i like how straight the photo is it has a lot of composition in this photo. I love how it keep going down the street .and I love how the palm trees keep going with the street I like how tall the palm trees are .I feel like the photo was taken on a polaroid camera. and it also has a nice filter on it I like how dark the trees look the bike match with the theme it looks like a summer beach theme .and I really like how they set the theme it is a really nice sunset it is a really beautiful . i like how close the camera is to the bike and the tree because it just makes the photo better. and it just a really nice view and really like how it looks and how how the angle is very prefect.